Firma ZF Friedrichshafen AG poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko Powertrain Hardware Electronics Engineer. Lokalizacja: Łódź, Polska.
By joining the ZF Powertrain Team as a hardware electronics engineer you will be an integral part of a group developing electronic control unit designs for a range of products from ZF’s Global Electronics division. You will undertake ECU application design and development activities for market leading solutions in a dynamic, multi-project, multi-disciplined environment.
- Electronic Circuit Design: design and development of electronic circuit blocks covering a wide range of analogue, digital and power technologies,
- Circuit Analysis: tolerance analysis, worst case analysis and circuit simulations,
- Electronic Circuit Characterization: generate test plans and characterize circuits,
- Safety and Reliability Analysis: performing block level and component level design FMEA, FTA acc. to ISO 26262/IEC61508,
- Generation of Requirements, design descriptions, test specifications acc. to ZF procedures,
- Support customers and suppliers if required.
- Minimum a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering or related,
- Experienced in detailed electronic circuit design, simulation, analysis and product validation in a high volume high reliability market,
- Knowledge of analogue sensor interfaces, power switching circuits and switched mode power supply design,
- Experienced in safety analysis processes such as FMEA,
- Good English language competency – both oral and written,
- Self-motivated to learn and develop new skills,
- Automotive system and design experience such as requirements capture and management beneficial.
- Relocation package and private medical care,
- Good working environment and flexible working hours,
- Work in a multinational team on latest technologies,
- Career opportunities,
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit,
- Employee package – “MyBenefit”
Be part of our ZF team as Powertrain Hardware Electronics Engineer and apply now!
(+48) 33 4856217