Firma ZF Friedrichshafen AG poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko Hardware Engineer. Lokalizacja: Częstochowa, Polska.
ZF Poland looking for ambitious and inquisitive people for the teams dealing with hardware electronics. We are part of the ZF group – leading manufacturer of automotive components and safety systems. This is where we develop advanced safety and future-proof solutions for passenger cars and vans. If electronics is your passion, you like dealing with analog and digital ones, you like problem solving and verification of an electrical design – this job is just for you! Become a part of future fully Autonomous Driving Systems and join our team as a Hardware Electronics Engineer.
- Responsible for electronic design of Steering ECUs;
- Compiles and edits safety analysis (e.g. DFMEA, SPFM/ LFM, WCA, etc.)
- Development of the schematics and support of PCB Layout development;
- Compiles and edits documentation;
- Prepares of engineering and release related reports.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related;
- Experience with E-CAD tools, knowledge of communication interfaces, analytical skills and problems solving focused mindset;
- Basic knowledge of FMEA methodology;
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office;
- Level B and beyond of English language competency.
Knowledge about programming microcontrollers and Experience in Automotive Electronics will be an advantage.
- Relocation package and private medical care;
- Good working environment and flexible working hours;
- Work in a multinational team on modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Employee package – „MyBenefit”.
Be part of our ZF team as Hardware Engineer and apply now!
(+48) 33 4856217